Tuesday, September 09, 2008

C'est la vie!

It has been quite awhile.

I still have no job... I've applied plenty of places...

My mom ("zenonymom") or whatever the hell she calls herself tells me I have to go back and beg days after I turn in an application. Well, I'm not about that. If they don't need help right now, then they aren't going to hire me because I'm desperate. If they do need help, they would have called.

I'm turning an application into South Georgia Medical Center today. I figure I've been in the hospital enough to know the ins and outs.

The application was half legit requests like education, work, and references. The other half was the interview. These people don't even want to be bothered to do the interview in person... they don't care if people can bullshit on their feet as long as they can shamelessly promote themselves in their own time.

I cheesed it up. Made myself out to be the perfect, upbeat, optomistic employee!

They'll never know the difference,
1. Because with my luck they won't ever even call me back...
2. Because my past employers are my mom and my uncle. Thats a plus to having divorced parents. You can put your parents as references and, with the name difference, you're promised a perfect review! :)

If things don't shape up Sarah and I will have to ask our paternal grandmother for money... or at least a loan. This is very bad... because we've done nothing to deserve it...

Oh well...

C'est la vie.

No comments: