Friday, September 12, 2008

Art #2

I want to write something but have nothing to say... I want to write a long semi-deep message but I'm all dried up... I'm Lake Lanier! I'm the Rio Grande!

So instead I'll put up some art or something... Even though I don't have any good pictures...



This one is my milky way. It was a 20 minute bored watching TV kind of thing... It's lame and not impressive but I kinda like it. The little stars and stuff... Neat. I had no idea where it was going the whole time. I had two brushes like 15 paint colors canvas and charcoal... and I just started going while watching Good Eats on the ever wonderous Food Network.

This is another one... I did this one for Lindsay. He's a sports person. It was a month-a-versary or something and I was bored watching tv again. Thought I'd try to do something nice.



Yeah... I've noticed that my style is bold colors with defined outlines... I'm not so much for realistic landscapes and portraits. I like objects that are simple with clean edges. Or nothingness... just shapes. I think it may be a cop out.

This post is ridiculous. I feel like I seem really emo. Oh well... I promise I'll write a post that matters some time soon... something with a point...

;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it.

When can I take that painting to my house, to put in my room?

Mary Conklin said...

any time... just come pick it up!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see what you did there...

Anonymous said...

I love the milkyway painting. It's almost like you are the love child of the illustrators for Tim Burton and Dr. Seuss. However, we know whose love child you are...sorry.

Zenonymom