Sunday, November 02, 2008

I wish I had time for a proper post...

Unfortunately, I'm off to work a job where I get paid too little, work too hard, and get too few hours...

But on Pretzel Day? Well, I like Pretzel Day... (Name that reference)

I've decided to write my own Christmas letter this year... just like Mofe always does and just like my mom used to do before things got too hard. We aren't like other families... we like to think that a short written card with a family photo isn't going to satisfy the hunger of people we haven't seen in 20 years for details on our fascinating family. I follow in that tradition. They have to earn my Christmas greetings...

Off to Michaels, the arts and crafts utopia... (and hideaway for 60+ aged women who smoke 2 packs a day and have been dumped by their husbands less than 5 years ago with only a "vintage car", a bible, and some dusty silk flowers.)

No comments: